Our Customer Support organisation has several lighthouses dotted around the world. They are people in our TR GRC Customer Support team who project themselves and connect to other members of the team and our customers. They show the way to get things done and lead improvement every day so as to leave the customer experience better than they found it.
• Connect and collaborate internally & externally, giving before they take
• Anticipate and are responsible. They avoid mistakes, especially the ones we know we are making
• Value their reputations
• Embrace new ideas and learn new things every day
• Face facts and behave rationally
• Are fearless (not reckless), precise, reliable and relentless
• Amaze you, especially in that when you meet any one of them, there really is only one of them
• Are happy and enjoy what they do. Consequently so are their customers.
I am recruiting and need more lighthouses in the team.
These roles are in Singapore, Capetown and London:
Singapore Product Support:
Capetown Product Support * 2:
London (Support / Change Mgt – Contract Role):
Some knowledge of Customer Support, GRC and Salesforce is a nice to have. Being a towering, reliable, relentless, beaming presence is a must.